Metal cover with cab pack 12!

Tonewicker

Inspired
i somehow challenged myself to make a metal cover of a song called ''bizarre love triangle'' after i recorded the song for my friends cover project (it was an acoustic cover)
and i must say that i dont like metal covers alot, because its most of the time same song with same chord progression played with power chords and distorted guitars.
so i used the original vocal tracks from my friends cover project and builded a new song around it without changing the vocal melody :)
hope you like it! and tell me what you think

i used cab lab 12 as always and i can look and share my settings if anyone interested

Last edited:
That's ripping!!
Nice work and great tones.

I've been revisiting some of the older cab packs and I've started playing around with 12.
Which amp did you use?
Sounds awesome.

I'm getting an Evanescence goes djent vibe from this. :) Your clips are always good buddy! Keep them coming. I'm interested to hear which amp sim this is.

That's ripping!!
Nice work and great tones.

I've been revisiting some of the older cab packs and I've started playing around with 12.
Which amp did you use?
Sounds awesome.

I'm getting an Evanescence goes djent vibe from this. :) Your clips are always good buddy! Keep them coming. I'm interested to hear which amp sim this is.

thanks guys :)
amp is recto 2 red modern.. bass all the way up and middle treble is on 6.50 everything else is default
cab sample is ML 5153 E906 C1 :)
ah and you put a default tube screamer in front of it with drive on 0

I remember that particular IR well! It's a very interesting one as it's just a single mic IR but it's still pretty full sounding almost like a mix. :) Good job buddy!

Back
Top Bottom