Met Larry Mitchel in Hamburg getting ready for a gig.

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
I've just met Larry in Hamburg where he is playing a gig tomorrow night. He's a nice and great guy and gave him my 2 Matrix Q12a's for the gig tomorrow. He's going to play with his Ax8 into the Matrix Q12's and I look forward to see and hear this amazing guitarist tommorow night guys. He did put wooden pannels on his AX8 aswell as on his AXE FX II and XL.

20161108_183228.jpg

This is Larry's car:

1949-1951-ford-mercury-woody-4.jpg

Hey, a lumberjack !
Great Tony, kind greetings to cold cold winter Hamburg & lots of fun for both of you there and a good Weissenbier on top.
"Larry can say 'I'm a Hamburger" from now on (variant from JFK's famous "I'm a Berliner").

Hey, a lumberjack !
Great Tony, kind greetings to cold cold winter Hamburg & lots of fun for both of you there and a good Weissenbier on top.
"Larry can say 'I'm a Hamburger" from now on (variant from JFK's famous "I'm a Berliner").

Yeah, since last night at 02:00 am it started snowing in Hamburg and today its freezing cold - tonight we get -8° celsius - brrrrrr...

Larry is a sweetheart of a human being. Incredibly nice and engaging person. And a great guitar player too! Got the opportunity to meet him and play a bit earlier this year over at Scott Burrow's house. I still can't believe how much bigger his hands are than mine. It's not even a fair fight. Lol

Back
Top Bottom