Messing with FW18 iPhone 6 Direct.

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
This is the Electric Eye Preset that I posted on the AxeChange previously.
FW18 feels soooooo good!!

First one was clipping. I have changed the link to a better version.

Last edited:
Was that recording using only the AXE pre/power/cab modeling with an FRFR?

That sounds freaking awesome, by the way

Was that recording using only the AXE pre/power/cab modeling with an FRFR?

That sounds freaking awesome, by the way

Amp/poweramp/cab modeling ON direct into a Tascam iXJ2 audio interface and into my iPhone 6.

Mark

Thats sounding sooo good that I might just have to.........wait aimlessly until I get my hands on FW18!! :)

Mark, any way to get this one for Non XL users, or maybe the patch and settings described so that we can rebuild this patch for a Mk I/ II,
Its is a blast...
Greets from Vienna

Killer as usual! I'm getting significant clipping during the palm mutes @:37 && :46, though, is it my sound card/speakers or the recording?

Killer as usual! I'm getting significant clipping during the palm mutes @:37 && :46, though, is it my sound card/speakers or the recording?

I'll check at home, I have very little speakers here at work to test.

Wow! Thick like steak and chewy as a Snickers.....errr, sorry I'm hungry. Sounds great!

Couldn't have said it better myself, this tone in my opinion is about as great as it gets in that style of playing, in fact I have serious doubts that any "real" amp could achieve a tone as thick as this. SWEET!!!

There's that 'something extra' that I've been hearing in many of the FW18 postings recently. Whatever it is really pleases my ears and is definitely happening here. Not that I didn't like your tone before, but now I want to hear it over and over. The ear-pleasing factor has gone up quite nicely in G3.

hats insane Mark , this one is very hard to tell its not a micd amp ,can you get that same sound if you turn off the cab sims ranthrough a ss power amp and micd cab???

Back
Top Bottom