Messing about with Brit 800 +TS808

thank you kindly gents!
Ill no doubt be pestering you all as i delve deeper into this wonderful unit.

and yes.. i am indeed a south-paw. Always happy to bring some symmetry to the stage ;)

Note to self - next track more cowbell

REALLY dig your laid-back style (the string-muting makes listening-stop-ups). Letting the notes ring through in contrast to most of the other fast-fretting "let's-get-this-tune-over-with I have shown what my fingers and not mind copes with".

Nice phrasing! I clicked expecting to hear a generic rock or metal track and was pleasantly surprised! (BTW I love both rock and metal, so not detracting from it in any way.)

Your playing is quite fluid without the need for being shreddy, which is absolutely great! Welcome to the forum. :)

Nice to see a fellow lefty on the forum.

Never seen a left-handed 24-fret Jet King and a Prestige at that.You must be an Ibanez artist...

Thank you for the video.I enjoyed it.

Hi @southpaw68, well spotted ;)
It's a sad truth but yes, all of the guitars they've made me aren't actually available left handed! Always the way though, there is very little in the middle for lefties. It's either cheap and cheerful or HOW MUCH?!

i've been looking for one of these to show up in a local shop,but no luck so far.very curious to try one out.
i would ask how they sound,from your clip,obviously great!
but how does it play?nice feel?

Thanks RDeraz :)
It's a really versatile axe. On the five way selector you have a great single coil 2, 4 position which is very usable and cleans up nicely. These pick ups aren't too aggressive either which i like. I was worried it might be a little too heavy sounding comparable to say, the RG series but that's not the case with the FR, a much more classically-toned instrument. The guitar sustains really well too and plays easily, nice weight and balances well on a strap. Definitely a hearty recommendation!

Back
Top Bottom