Message in a bottle andy summers sound tonematch

Good morning, ...and time for another installment of:

Guitarmikes' "Laws of Human Nature"

True humility is the highest character trait a human can achieve. Coupled with just the right sprinkling of "I don't give a shit", has been known to make unicorns appear... and tone matches sound just like the record!

didn't understood everything ed.. (the 2nd sentence : even online translation does not work lol) , but i hope it's "good" because you're a f****** great guitar player so any compliment by you would made my day :)
It was/is positive regarding your playing. The other part....
Meaning.... Don't worry about guys talking shit online, where even Holdsworth or Hendrix get slapped by guys that spent more time typing than playing.

Re-reading some of my recent posts has made me realise what an arse I've been to people who were, for the most part, just trying to help. I even had a slight chuckle when I realised that literally none of it was even remotely intentional and the honesty actually achieved the opposite of what I intended. That's irony for you.

I just want this tone and I don't know what I'm going to do about it. I guess this is the level of insanity you reach when you have nothing else of value in your life.

Buy Deluxe electric mistress which is exactly what your hearing too begin with.
its a flanger not a chorus pedal...

Try that then when you get one you can get a AXE FX II and match it by ear first
use your ears show us all how to do it...

The good part of having spent too much time on line is that I know what Stef H's hands do....
And some guy typing up a storm..well he types a mofo if a solo. Stef put it out time and time again.

I type fast and I find putting recordings of myself up contrite ...
It would not matter if Andy himself played it something would be wrong with it..

Back to killing rats.......

@stefherbuel I think you should continue working on this tone (if you're willing to) since it is most definitely on the right track. There's a little too much voice in it at the moment (it is bordering on talkbox territory), but I genuinely believe that with a bit more refinement, you could create something incredible.

Back
Top Bottom