Mesa Triple Crown

Hey Guys!

On Saturday i went "windowshopping" to a local musicstore. While i was looking for my new future Telecaster, i checked out a Mesa Triple Crown and i was totally blown away!!!

Any chance, FAS will make an ampsim for that amp????

BTW...my first post here after beeing on the board for about 9 months :)
and yeah....still love the s..t out of my FAS unit!!!

Rock on!

I hope, we get it sometimes. It was pretty cool!

So cool, it kinda makes me wanna sell my mark v and get a tc head.

But on the other side....i havent played any of my amps since i habe my fractal unit.

I hope, we get it sometimes. It was pretty cool!

So cool, it kinda makes me wanna sell my mark v and get a tc head.

But on the other side....i havent played any of my amps since i habe my fractal unit.

I hear ya. I am having exactly the same internal arguments at the moment - over the same amp. I have not played my Mesa RA-100. Have used my 5/25 express 2 -3 times and only for rehearsal. There might be no real reason to get another amp (after selling all of my current ones) but there is some internal need that the AX8 has not completely killed off yet. Maybe I need to go there just one more time. My wife thinks I need help and she is right ... these amps are heavy ... ;)

mmpete, yes! Exactly!!!

I'm selling my small amp because i never used it ever since i got the ax8.
I am thinking about selling my mark v and my rectifier 412 cab...but something is holding me back.

Its a great amp, but such a pain in the a.. to set it up. Other mesas like the rectifiers or triple crown are easier to handle.

And i also had a good tone on the ax8 quicker than on my mkv.

I dunno guys....i dunno

I guess the other way to look at it is that you could sell them all and see how things go. You can always get another one down the road sometime.

I angle on this internal argument is about the whole reason we have more than 1 amp. Backup! If / when the AX8 breaks, you need a go to solution. And maybe there are some gigs that the modeler / FRFR is not appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom