mesa triaxis (cliff's settings)

Tonewicker

Inspired
anyone remember when cliff mentioned his own triaxis settings ? i dont remember the name of the thread now but it was about 2-3 months ago i think. anyway i tried the settings and it feels really great :) here is a test clip that i did tell me what you think :)
its USA pre LD2 ylw model with the stock petrucci cab (its somewhere between 100-120 i think)
i can share the settings if anyone interested and cant find the original post.

Awesome, thank you! The Triaxis used to be my go to Axe models, but for some reason I've lost touched with them and now I'm using the C++ and a Diezel. I dig them both, but would love to find that Triaxis mojo again. Hopefully your patch will help.

Awesome, thank you! The Triaxis used to be my go to Axe models, but for some reason I've lost touched with them and now I'm using the C++ and a Diezel. I dig them both, but would love to find that Triaxis mojo again. Hopefully your patch will help.
by luck i passed by near my home while going to another work so i drop by for a minute to upload the patch so no need to wait now :)
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5006

ah and i almost forgot. scene 1 is clean model that i added (i also added chorus and multidelay) scene 2 is the tone you want

Last edited:
Just gave this a go...wow, I really dig the clean. Disengaged the cut and switched up the cab and it sounded great. I really like the chorus settings in scene 4. Scene 2 was really cool. Made a couple tweaks for my rig/preference and I am totally digging this. Definitely got my triaxis love and mojo back. Thanks a bunch!

Yeah, pretty sweet patch. That clean is outstanding but im also loving the high gain. Thanks for sharing.

Just gave this a go...wow, I really dig the clean. Disengaged the cut and switched up the cab and it sounded great. I really like the chorus settings in scene 4. Scene 2 was really cool. Made a couple tweaks for my rig/preference and I am totally digging this. Definitely got my triaxis love and mojo back. Thanks a bunch!
Yeah, pretty sweet patch. That clean is outstanding but im also loving the high gain. Thanks for sharing.
oh im suprised that you guys like my clean settings thanks :) cut switch was on because my guitar has pretty boommy on low ends :) if you make dramatic tweaks let me know i want to try too :)

anyone remember when cliff mentioned his own triaxis settings ? i dont remember the name of the thread now but it was about 2-3 months ago i think. anyway i tried the settings and it feels really great :) here is a test clip that i did tell me what you think :)
its USA pre LD2 ylw model with the stock petrucci cab (its somewhere between 100-120 i think)
i can share the settings if anyone interested and cant find the original post.

Is this the post to which you were referring?

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/mark-iic-tips.112378/#post-1343871

Back
Top Bottom