Mesa Recto BADLANDER

I don't know, I never got along with recto's but this seems to cover a lot of ground and doesn't seem geared towards any one genre. I'll certainly try using a recto model in the axefx to see how close I can get. Maybe the archon model can get those tones? And that Fender Original 60's Tele (in post 2) sounds pretty sweet too!

I don't know, I never got along with recto's but this seems to cover a lot of ground and doesn't seem geared towards any one genre. I'll certainly try using a recto model in the axefx to see how close I can get. Maybe the archon model can get those tones? And that Fender Original 60's Tele (in post 2) sounds pretty sweet too!
Share the preset if you win please! I'll try too, the sound really impressed me!

This amp sounds wicked. It had me thinking about buying an amp again after all these years. Some good features too; perhaps a rackmount is in my future

Probably a silly question... I also totally dig the sounds I'm hearing from this thing, almost more than the Triple Crown. Wouldn't this be pretty easy to simulate using a current Recto Model on the Axe-Fx III? Maybe I'm missing some inherent differences?

This is what you get when traditional amp builders feel the heat of modelers in their necks.
Great product by the way. Good to get more good options around.

Harm

Back
Top Bottom