Mesa OS 4x12 IR's (Free)

Thanks Leon for all of your continued IR contributions that you give away; I really enjoy using and testing them immensely!

@2112 - Hello Leon.. Hope all is well & everyone is healthy..Was using your irs today. Thanks again... Not sure if this is a GUI issue or what.. but... Please see the 2 screenshots below. Several of the LT MES IRs show this flat line within the "Align Page" of Axe-Edit III... If you choose to check it out I would be interested in what you think.. I appreciate the vids and IRs.

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 4.29.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-26 at 4.29.02 PM.png

Nice. I can't wait to try these w/my Ampeg V4/VT-22 Patch! Back in the early 70's I had an Ampeg V4 Head and a Bassman Cab w/EV-12L...

@2112 - Hello Leon.. Hope all is well & everyone is healthy..Was using your irs today. Thanks again... Not sure if this is a GUI issue or what.. but... Please see the 2 screenshots below. Several of the LT MES IRs show this flat line within the "Align Page" of Axe-Edit III... If you choose to check it out I would be interested in what you think.. I appreciate the vids and IRs.

View attachment 65477View attachment 65478
What exactly is this showing? I haven't looked or used the Align feature before

What exactly is this showing? I haven't looked or used the Align feature before
Both cabs should have a curve like the 2nd screen shot. The first screenshot only has one curve & a flat line on the other cab. Not sure if this is a graphical issue or an ir issue. First time I had noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom