Mesa Mk IV patch - Cygnus

phil92

Experienced
the Cygnus is strong on this one! Try some Lamb of God riffs...

228933A2-803B-4954-9A8C-3F25D08B7521.jpeg

Using Cab block channel C which is my user mix of Mes ST V60 IRs as found in channel B, saves about 15% of CPU.

Attachments

• Mark IV Metal - Cygnus.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 312
  • U1.0029_MES ST V60 Mix 1.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 274
Thanks, that seemed to do the trick. I like this tone - I turned down the mid's, but it sounds great for LoG.

Side comment - I'm wondering if my experience is normal. I see that a lot of users have amp levels at -15db (for example). I have to crank the volume on my Axe basically all the way to get adequate sound through my HS8s. Normal?

Thanks, that seemed to do the trick. I like this tone - I turned down the mid's, but it sounds great for LoG.

Side comment - I'm wondering if my experience is normal. I see that a lot of users have amp levels at -15db (for example). I have to crank the volume on my Axe basically all the way to get adequate sound through my HS8s. Normal?

I tend to balance my presets so the Reaper input doesn’t clip. Definitely no lack of volume through my A7X. You set up might be different.

the Cygnus is strong on this one! Try some Lamb of God riffs...

View attachment 79534

Using Cab block channel C which is my user mix of Mes ST V60 IRs as found in channel B, saves about 15% of CPU.

Very nice Mark IV. Is it yours?
I have a black one. While it is in decent shape, it is nowhere near as pristine as that one.

Very nice Mark IV. Is it yours?
I have a black one. While it is in decent shape, it is nowhere near as pristine as that one.
Thank you very much! Yes, that’s mine. I hardly ever switch it on since I have the Axe FX but somehow can’t seem to let it go

Back
Top Bottom