Mesa Mark II volume change with 17?

AdmiralB

Inspired
All of my presets with Mark II series amps got a LOT louder - like 7dB - with FW 17 (and yes, I did the reset).

How come?

All of my presets with Mark II series amps got a LOT louder - like 7dB - with FW 17 (and yes, I did the reset).

How come?

I noticed that too! Was going through my presets after updating and most of my volumes are still close to each other in perceived level to my ears.. rocking out and enjoying things... hit my USA Brit+ preset and blew my ass out the chair! It was much louder than the rest of my presets. Simple adjustment brought it down to correct levels, but wow what a difference in volume lol :lol

Yup. I had it too, with the IIC+ and got a real surprise at rehearsal when I went to certain patches. I had presets screaming at me and feedback all over the place. My band mates were like WTF was that? I was clicking away at my volume adjusters all over the place. It's fine though... at least I know what the source was and what to do about it. 17 has some cool new features and was worth the upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom