Mesa Cabs from Studio Cat!

Hi Guys,

We'll get some "in-house" audio/video clips up ASAP.

In the meantime, here are some clips from beta-testers.

Patrick Nelson:

Robbie Boyette:

Aris Laf:
https://soundcloud.com/aris-laf/cabs

Behold The Underdogs:

Hampus Sebastian Persson:

Edwin V (2160X):

Beta-test thread (more information about the Cabs and beta-tester reactions):
http://line6.com/support/topic/23680-looking-for-a-handful-of-folks-to-test-new-cab-ir-library/

Best Regards,
Jim Roseberry
www.studiocat.com
jim@studiocat.com

Last edited:
What a strange reply...

This thread (and specifically my post) has absolutely *zero* to do with promoting Line-6 or Helix.
Folks were asking for some clips and further information.

The Axe-FX and AX8 are fantastic products...
As someone who's owned both, I have no mal-intent or disrespectful agenda.

I'm simply providing some audio examples... and further information... which is applicable to Fractal users.
I thought it relevant that folks know that these particular clips were played via Helix.
I will put up Axe-FX and AX8 clips when I have them. :)

Last edited:
I appreciate the clips regardless of what device was used to create them.

What a strange reply...

This thread (and specifically my post) has absolutely *zero* to do with promoting Line-6 or Helix.
Folks were asking for some clips and further information.

The Axe-FX and AX8 are fantastic products...
As someone who's owned both, I have no mal-intent or disrespectful agenda.

I'm simply providing some audio examples... and further information... which is applicable to Fractal users.
I thought it relevant that folks know that these particular clips were played via Helix.
I will put up Axe-FX and AX8 clips when I have them. :)

You don't get it, do you?
Don't think it really matters, he wasn't promoting another modeler, he was posting clips of the IR which were asked for.
As another IR manufacturer it looks a little ugly that you are coming into another IR manufactures thread and trying to shit all over it. Sorry, my opinion, kind of turns me off to your brand....

Quick question. is it possible to purchase the $5 Mesa ir without having to give my personal details such as name, address and phone number. I'm always reluctant to give such information over the Internet unless it's really necessary. Would a quick PayPal payment like the other ir suppliers not suffice ?

Quick question. is it possible to purchase the $5 Mesa ir without having to give my personal details such as name, address and phone number. I'm always reluctant to give such information over the Internet unless it's really necessary. Would a quick PayPal payment like the other ir suppliers not suffice ?

Hi Whistler,

FWIW, Your store account is there to maintain records... and allows you to download/re-download the product and any future updates.
PayPal does all of our processing... so we don't have/store/maintain your financial information.
No one but myself would see your address/phone/Email. That information is not shared with anyone. We don't send SPAM.
If you still prefer to be incognito, that's perfectly fine.
A simple PayPal transaction would suffice. I'd need an Email address to send the download link.

If you'd like the library, send me a PM... and we can make the arrangements. :)

Hi Whistler,

FWIW, Your store account is there to maintain records... and allows you to download/re-download the product and any future updates.
PayPal does all of our processing... so we don't have/store/maintain your financial information.
No one but myself would see your address/phone/Email. That information is not shared with anyone. We don't send SPAM.
If you still prefer to be incognito, that's perfectly fine.
A simple PayPal transaction would suffice. I'd need an Email address to send the download link.

If you'd like the library, send me a PM... and we can make the arrangements. :)

Hi Jim, thanks for the kind offer to help me out, but I've just purchased via your website ( like normal people:)).

I have thousands of IR's each time hoping for some holy grail, and still often go to 4x12, and cali, in the axe itself. If you back what you are selling are you willing to give a money back guarantee, or maybe send your best representative for free. Clips are meh to me, for high gain anyway. sure $5 is nothing really but its more for me the time to go through tons more so so IR's, that just never quite do it for me.

Hi Symphx,

We intentionally priced the MESA 4x12 Cab IR library so it was "no risk".
There are many unsolicited comments about the Cab IRs on several different forums (Here, TGP, L6).
If you're not interested based on what you've seen/heard, I completely understand.
We can't offer money-back on downloadable/unprotected products.

Back
Top Bottom