Wish Mesa Boogie IIB

What’s the practical difference between the IIB and IIC/+? I wonder if a IIB could be approximated in the meantime

I have both the IIB & IIC+. The C+ is the desired amp. A matter of choice I suppose.
You can get great tones from the IIB, but the IIC+ is smoother with more control options.
I just happened to order mine from Boogie in 1981, a year or so before the C series was introduced.

Got a IIC+ many years later for way more $$$. They're getting pretty hard to find now.
I also have MkIII (blue stripe) combo, a MkIV head & MkV head.

I have both the IIB & IIC+. The C+ is the desired amp. A matter of choice I suppose.
You can get great tones from the IIB, but the IIC+ is smoother with more control options.
I just happened to order mine from Boogie in 1981, a year or so before the C series was introduced.

Got a IIC+ many years later for way more $$$. They're getting pretty hard to find now.
I also have MkIII (blue stripe) combo, a MkIV head & MkV head.
Nice! I guess you like to.. ‘Boogie’. lol

What’s the practical difference between the IIB and IIC/+? I wonder if a IIB could be approximated in the meantime
I dunno.. It’s a bit of a different voice. Being we have a bunch to choose from, and many of us seem to like to Boogie... I thought it might be a welcome addition.

Back
Top Bottom