Mesa Boogie 5-band Eq help still needed

Dimebucker

Experienced
Hey

Im still try to figured out that Axe FX II mesa boogie 5-band eq settings ,compare to original Mesa Boogie 5-band eq. If someone have mesa boogie mark IIc+ mark IV mark V Mark III or studio preamp ,please try figured out those settings for Axe FX II how adjust that eq. And im looking for that classic Mesa Boogie V-curve ,and also if someone have little bit more time I need to know these settings for Axe FX II mesa 5-band too. Link for those eq settings what I need to know ,are below. If you have some of those boogies ,please compare and find those settings and tell us how Axe FX II need to adjust ,if we want classic V-curve for 5-band eq. I don't anymore have ,those mark series amps that why I cant do that. Axe FX II mesa boogie 5-band eq sliders have way too long space ,compare to original mark series 5-band. If someone can help ,please tell us those sliders settings!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...duction Notes/04-Battery20Gtr20EQs20Small.jpg

IIRC you can find this in the wiki. Also do a google search and you will find both pictures and settings.

I just set it where it feels right. It depends on your ir, so there is no "The One" setting for this imho.

What kind of ir do you use? Easier to help if you share that, then maybe someone who uses the same can help you.

Hey

I have search long time for those settings ,sadly never find those yet. There is some users presets where almost all have different settings ,for that 5-band those did not help me. That settings what I was send ,its amazing works all boogies wonderful. I don't use right now IR:s ,because there is no available Framus 412 V30 IR. I have try replica my old boogie tone ,and I have use tone matching for that preset. When I found that Framus IR ,then I replace that tone matching block. But like I was say ,would be nice to have someone figured out that original boogi mark series 5-band to Axe FX II.

IIRC you can find this in the wiki. Also do a google search and you will find both pictures and settings.

I just set it where it feels right. It depends on your ir, so there is no "The One" setting for this imho.

What kind of ir do you use? Easier to help if you share that, then maybe someone who uses the same can help you.

Hey

And here is link ,where settings are almost same like that link have what I put here. That tone have those 5-band settings ,and almost same T B M and so on settings... That clip if I remember right ,he was use V30 elements for cab. IF someone can get close that tone whit Axes Mark IIc+ and some v30 cabinet ,please share that preset. And very important is ,to use exactly same settings what I post there.

https://soundcloud.com/djemass/boogie-iic-lead-channel-demo

I'm sorry you are still having trouble with this . There are alot of great Mark amp patches out there , I just checked out those noted the settings of the 5 band . I wrote the numbers down too and posted those for you awile back guess that didnt do the trick. I find the best results starting with the basic V shape adjust for scaling use the ears. If your in search of a scooped tone drop the mids to taste. I drop the mids with the 5 band and put them back with the amp knobs - I dont know why this works but it does , Good luck.

Hey

Thanks a lot those 5-band settings ,when you was send those me. Yeah its sad but I have not still get that 5-band sounds like ,boogie mark series 5-band should sound. Your settings was great bro ,but that 5-band is little bit tricky and im still stuck whit that.

I'm sorry you are still having trouble with this . There are alot of great Mark amp patches out there , I just checked out those noted the settings of the 5 band . I wrote the numbers down too and posted those for you awile back guess that didnt do the trick. I find the best results starting with the basic V shape adjust for scaling use the ears. If your in search of a scooped tone drop the mids to taste. I drop the mids with the 5 band and put them back with the amp knobs - I dont know why this works but it does , Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom