Merry Christmas ! + live video

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

Merry Christmas ! This is from last night, I used my beloved Axe-Fx II XL+ here. Unfortunately on this video the other guitar player is louder than me, he used a 100 W tube amp, and the FOH speakers, were we're properly mixed, are are behind the camcorder

Great synth effects at the intro of the tune, I take it that your guitar is coming in from the left. It's true that a lot of your guitar is being drowned out in the mix, dominated by the other guitar player, but at 25:00, your U2 stuff comes through beautifully, man, sounds great, especially the Vox/Strat Edge stuff where you lean into the chords, to me, this shines beautifully, and might be the best representation that I have yet heard of the Axe-Fx on a clean setting. It not only sounds like Edge, but reminds me a lot of Eric Johnson's clean tones. I'm a huge fan of Eric Johnson, and just thinking maybe I'll look to the Vox amp blocks to give a little top end sparkle to the clean tones on my Eric Johnson covers.

nice job!
fremen, is your Numb synth patch in any of your preset packs?
I bought some, but am at work now and can't remember if it's in there or not
thanks!
Jeff

Thanks for the mini concert...tasty tones and lead work as always.
P.S. I still play the hell out of your presets!
I look forward to your new batch...Between you and Cliff I'm in sonic bliss.
Have a great new year!

Thanks :) reminder, only two days left for the end of year promotional prices on my presets

Back
Top Bottom