Merry Christmas Everyone! Here's My Rendition of Silent Night!

[Цитата="pull75, должность: 1295837, член: 40181"]мой сын-барабанщик. Поэтому я сделал аранжировку Тихая ночь и он играл на барабанах на нем для меня. С Рождеством всех! Же Меса Буги Лоунстар патч как на днях. Вот патч http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=3928

[СМИ=ютуб]5JpWzlHlaaM[/медиа][/Цитата]
Thank you for the angelic sounds of Christmas!

My son is a drummer. So I made an arrangement of Silent Night and he played drums on it for me. Merry Christmas everyone! Same Mesa Boogie Lonestar patch as the other day. Here is the patch http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=3928

Awesome tone playing Josh! Love your phrasing and the way you play around the melody. Became a fan of yours a few years ago when I stumbled on your Soul Serenade Sessions album.

Jamie

That was awesome, even shared your link with a friend. Thank you so much for the preset! The backing track was also great, would you be willing to share where you found it?

Very nice, Merry Christmas. Btw is that a Reverend guitar hanging on the wall behind you? If so how do you like it?

Awesome tone playing Josh! Love your phrasing and the way you play around the melody. Became a fan of yours a few years ago when I stumbled on your Soul Serenade Sessions album.

Jamie
Thank You for you support! I didn't think anyone remembered that CD haha

My son is a drummer. So I made an arrangement of Silent Night and he played drums on it for me. Merry Christmas everyone! Same Mesa Boogie Lonestar patch as the other day. Here is the patch http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=3928

This preset sounds just beyond awesome on your video! When I loaded it on my Axe Fx II XL+, the preset somehow didn't sound right, then I looked over and the CPU reading was at 97%. Most of the time I connect to the Axe Fx via a USB cable and use the Axe as my interface. Any tricks to taming the CPU load? I want to fix whatever problem because this is one of the most awesome Stratocaster presets I've listened to!

This preset sounds just beyond awesome on your video! When I loaded it on my Axe Fx II XL+, the preset somehow didn't sound right, then I looked over and the CPU reading was at 97%. Most of the time I connect to the Axe Fx via a USB cable and use the Axe as my interface. Any tricks to taming the CPU load? I want to fix whatever problem because this is one of the most awesome Stratocaster presets I've listened to!
That's strange, I think my CPU is running around 90%. Try deleting the extra amp. It was only in there as a test. You can also remove any effects that you don't find necessary. I use that as my main patch and have every effect like I have a pedal board...

As for it not sounding the same, I'm not sure. I'm using Dimarzio Area 57s' and Area 61s' in my strat. I have my tone knob wired to my bridge pickup ala Eric Johnson to roll off highs on the bridge when I want to. Hope that helps maybe?

That's strange, I think my CPU is running around 90%. Try deleting the extra amp. It was only in there as a test. You can also remove any effects that you don't find necessary. I use that as my main patch and have every effect like I have a pedal board...

As for it not sounding the same, I'm not sure. I'm using Dimarzio Area 57s' and Area 61s' in my strat. I have my tone knob wired to my bridge pickup ala Eric Johnson to roll off highs on the bridge when I want to. Hope that helps maybe?
I selected the Jeff Beckish preset once again, hovering between 90%-92%, switched to another preset, then back to yours, this time the meter went higher, I have no idea why. But I followed your suggestion, deleted the SLP amp block and the load went down to 89%. I see that this preset is wired up for several different scenes, so I might just go for the comp, one drive, amp block, cab, reverb, delay. Until I buy my RME interface, I'm using the Axe Fx as my interface, and guidelines suggest not exceeding an 82% CPU threshold when recording with the Axe Fx connected USB.

You have the amp block settings perfect on your preset, and as far as the Eric Johnson thing, I do the same thing on all three of my Strats, and even my vintage '62 has the bottom tone knob wired to the bridge pickup. I was so inspired by your Silent Night rendition that I recorded a Jeff Beck version of Auld Lang Syne for New Year's :D I did it in a real hurry, though, and it wasn't too good, so I didn't bother posting it...still I had a thundering low frequency note, a pad, ambient background guitar and a Jeff Beck type lead line. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Back
Top Bottom