Merry Christmas AX8ers!

Same to you Tim.

BTW, I ended up with one of your old guitars via someone else - a Charvel 25th Anniversary. :)

Merry Christmas (written with a C) to the fractal family from overseas. I am with my parents in law this time and my wife's mum tries to kill me with superb but rich food. We had goose and duck last night, smoked wild salmon and eel (!) this morning and I prayed how to survive this friendly assault on my health the next two days... I came from church right now but God is to busy to care about my weight at the moment. And Santa is preoccupied with delivering AX8s I hope...

Merry Christmas I'm probably only one that hopes my invite does not come over xmas, FAS has my work email and I'm off for the week.

I'm going to expand here and wish a Merry Christmas to all FAS owner... no matter the product!!

Nice! That's a great guitar!
It is now. I traded a LP Standard for it and the Charvel was in rough shape. The string height was a mile off the fretboard and there was a nice ding in the top right behind the bridge, through the clear and into the wood. I had Mike Learn refinish just the front and it turned out great, better IMHO than before. It's one of my top 3 guitars.

It is now. I traded a LP Standard for it and the Charvel was in rough shape. The string height was a mile off the fretboard and there was a nice ding in the top right behind the bridge, through the clear and into the wood. I had Mike Learn refinish just the front and it turned out great, better IMHO than before. It's one of my top 3 guitars.

Yikes! It did not leave my house like that! Mike is awesome - I just shipped him a body to paint for me.

Back
Top Bottom