Men's fashion for 2020

I've swapped dark blue jeans for my favorite Prana shorts now that I'm working from home. But the top is as it always has been: a black Eddie Bauer t-shirt. Every work day.

That was my old job. I even bought the companies t-shirts, and wore them every day. Called it my uniform. If I'm am at the office though, I have to wear pants and a collared shirt, prescription safety glasses, steeltoes. It's a drag, but with WFH, I'm back to the same Prana shorts and t-shirts.

The military industrial complex, pro sports, Hollywood have all made shitloads of money spending money, time and brain power on utter garbage. Wasting time, money on brainpower on dumbass things is what humans appear to love to do. Helps to keep people off the street I guess.

Someone told me the other day that they made a remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. A remake. WTF.

60293177.jpg

It's too much soy I'm telling you.

Now get off my porch.

That was my old job. I even bought the companies t-shirts, and wore them every day. Called it my uniform. If I'm am at the office though, I have to wear pants and a collared shirt, prescription safety glasses, steeltoes. It's a drag, but with WFH, I'm back to the same Prana shorts and t-shirts.
Plain, black T for me. I don't like logo-wear. I have a company hoodie on my chair at work for days when I don't agree with the HVAC settings, but I wouldn't wear it out. I'm not a company logo touting type of person. I'd much rather wear a Phish t-shirt. ;)

But Prana shorts! Man! Another Prana wearer! I get so many miles out of these things. They only thing they don't handle is sparks from fire -- I've got some burn holes in a pair that I picked up when some maple I threw in the fire pit in the backyard sparked up and hit my leg.

The military industrial complex, pro sports, Hollywood have all made shitloads of money spending money, time and brain power on utter garbage. Wasting time, money on brainpower on dumbass things is what humans appear to love to do. Helps to keep people off the street I guess.
You need to edit your post to keeps stupid people off the streets, some of use still have a little sense.

Plain, black T for me. I don't like logo-wear. I have a company hoodie on my chair at work for days when I don't agree with the HVAC settings, but I wouldn't wear it out. I'm not a company logo touting type of person. I'd much rather wear a Phish t-shirt. ;)

But Prana shorts! Man! Another Prana wearer! I get so many miles out of these things. They only thing they don't handle is sparks from fire -- I've got some burn holes in a pair that I picked up when some maple I threw in the fire pit in the backyard sparked up and hit my leg.

The shirts weren't too bad, just a company name embroidered in the same color as the shirt. I buy my other t-shirts from JC Pennys because they're super cheap and I can get a large tall.

Those shorts though, they wear like iron. I've done just about everything imaginable in those things for years, and they still clean up new. I have another pair I bought a few years after the first, and you can't tell them apart.

Someone told me the other day that they made a remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. A remake. WTF.

Hollywood has been creatively bankrupt for a long time. Henceforth the endless reboots and remakes. It used to be that a remake was to take a movie that was kinda meh, but had potential, like the original Scarface from the 1930's, and make them better. Now its just we can't think of anything good, lets take an existing movie that has a built in audience and tap into that audience and name recognition by remaking it. And usually not in a better way.

You need to edit your post to keeps stupid people off the streets, some of use still have a little sense.

It took me a few times to read what you had said, and now I get it. ;) (I think? 🤔)

Went price checking those, they're way more expensive than the cheapo crap I get at Target, which lasts reasonably well if I stay the same size, which I haven't been good at lately...

How do the Pranas look straight out of the dryer, with zero care except folding and sticking em in a drawer?

I call my fashion look for 2020 “the full-on dad.” It consists of a plain black t-shirt, loose pants with a drawstring, and a comfortable pair of Nikes. After business hours, simply swap the drawstring pants for sweatshorts. You can dress it up or down depending on which free hat you own that best suits the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom