Men's fashion for 2020

AOzrgBk.jpg
I've stared at his junk way too long to figure out what's going on, and I still have no idea.

Orange Mocha Frappuccino

I normally just drink black coffee at home. Sometimes I'll make stovetop steamed espresso cappuccino if I'm feeling fancy. If I do go to a coffee shop, I order:
1) Large black coffee - 90-95% of the time.
2) Cappuccino - sometimes with an extra shot of espresso but no cherry vanilla butterscotch syrup bullshit - 5-10% of the time.
3) Caramel Macchiato or Mocha - 0 to 2 times a year.

If you need cream and sugar in coffee, order a milkshake and stop pretending you're a coffee drinker. Same with tea. The southerners here love the vile swill that they call sweet tea - it'd be easier to just pour a couple pixie sticks in a glass of water and it'd taste better.

I normally just drink black coffee at home. Sometimes I'll make stovetop steamed espresso cappuccino if I'm feeling fancy. If I do go to a coffee shop, I order:
1) Large black coffee - 90-95% of the time.
2) Cappuccino - sometimes with an extra shot of espresso but no cherry vanilla butterscotch syrup bullshit - 5-10% of the time.
3) Caramel Macchiato or Mocha - 0 to 2 times a year.

If you need cream and sugar in coffee, order a milkshake and stop pretending you're a coffee drinker. Same with tea. The southerners here love the vile swill that they call sweet tea - it'd be easier to just pour a couple pixie sticks in a glass of water and it'd taste better.
Exept coffee in the US shouldn't be allowed to be called coffee. Weak ass shit... Of course it's drinkable black!

;)

This thread makes me want to cut my hair short and start wearing my old 'office' clothes at all times to emphasize that I'm thoroughly and completely conventional in every way!

Think harder then.

No, I mean a suit as a convention, it's so outdated. The most of men wear it, cause the others wear it and "you're supposed to". But the cut is funny and not exactly practical. It's actually close to a straightjacket, it limits you in almost every activity other than sitting or standing around. That's why this creation isn't that far from the "usual stuff" for me in real life.

Unreal that huge amounts of money time and brain power is spent on utter garbage.

The military industrial complex, pro sports, Hollywood have all made shitloads of money spending money, time and brain power on utter garbage. Wasting time, money on brainpower on dumbass things is what humans appear to love to do. Helps to keep people off the street I guess.

Back
Top Bottom