Men's fashion for 2020

My personal fashion stopped progressing in 1978 - I mean, if it works don't fix it right?, and my family does not have to worry about what I like for gifts etc - it's always the same: Levi's, T-Shirt, Jean Jacket, and Adidas (not the fancy schmanzy ones either - original Gazelle's).

I constantly get these ads on Instagram about men showing off their clothes and nearly having full body orgasms about their tshirts or pants. I’ve been a man for 40+ years, I’ve met thousands of men and know a couple of hundred personally, and I’ve never seen a single one who would give any shit whatsoever about such mundane concerns. If it’s clean and the size is right, it’s ok in my book. I ain’t paying $300 for jeans, sorry Zuck.

enhanced-21123-1445467099-2.jpg
Does this outfit make me look fat?

I constantly get these ads on Instagram about men showing off their clothes and nearly having full body orgasms about their tshirts or pants. I’ve been a man for 40+ years, I’ve met thousands of men and know a couple of hundred personally, and I’ve never seen a single one who would give any shit whatsoever about such mundane concerns. If it’s clean and the size is right, it’s ok in my book. I ain’t paying $300 for jeans, sorry Zuck.
Ain't gonna pay for a $300 jeans, but I reckon only 2 kinds of people buy those. People who never need to ask how much something costs and people who want to show off to others. I do like a good suit though. A suit and tie became my trademark attire for live shows. Jeans and band logo t-shirt can be such a cliché.

That is true, but I'm sure the first category of people don't buy their stuff on Instagram. I think it's mostly for poor people who want to appear not poor among their peer group. The kind for whom the price of jeans or t-shirt brands are a valid conversation topic. 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
I am more fan of the Velcro style of Bruno, anyway with so much home office thanks to COVID I mostly wear pijamas, that is my style these days.

Back
Top Bottom