Memory Maaann.. Quantum 1.02 delay

They take a little getting used to (you have to use a lighter touch) but it wasn't a big adjustment for me as my other guitars have jumbo frets. They are amazing for bending and vibrato :)

Not a massive user of delays, but it was nice to watch your video and hear the new model being used in such a pleasing way, instead of trying it out for myself and failing to grasp the feel of the thing.

My old man had a Fender YJM bout five years back with the Dimarzio pickups etc, lovely guitar! Felt like the most ultimate hotrodded strat I have ever had the pleasure of playing on. I did keep pulling the high E string off the fretboard though, but them bends last forever!

Great video dude!

Love, love love the new delay types in the latest firmware. Amazing work from Fractal as always.
Had to have a jam, with a little prog/soundscape guitar. Hope you enjoy it.

Fans of cats should watch to the end ;)

I'm always impressed with how versatile those YJM Fury pickups are. I had one put in the bridge of my Roland ready Strat. They're not just for neo-classical metal. :)

Yeah for sure, I'm sure vintage strat purists would dismiss them but to me they are fantastic, very responsive and of course much lower noise than regular single coils while still being quite 'stratty'. I put one in the neck of another guitar here and it works great in that too.

Back
Top Bottom