Member count

mojave

Inspired
Anyone remember when it was a big deal when Fractal forum hit 1000 members ??? Look now 11k +. Pretty cool to see it grow over a few years

It probably also accounts for some of the Haterade that's been spewed as of late. Not so much of that "small town feel".

It probably also accounts for some of the Haterade that's been spewed as of late. Not so much of that "small town feel".

Which is a real shame..the numbers don't matter in the end, if people were respectful, less defensive and take themselves and others a little less seriously it wouldn't matter what the numbers were.

But things seemed to have improved over the last few days..how long before the next "debate"

Ps, i saw the new Ax III (II is now worthless) :D

Axe 3?!?! I wasn't given a warning..... cliff is mean... I can't buy one because everyone and their mom wants one... why is shipping taking forever..... why does it only have Steve Vai's patches and not Joe Satriani's..... Ahhhhhh!

I swear some of these guys are gonna explode from hype and complaining :lol

On a positive note, on axe fx gen 1s the patch #145 is based off of Joe Satriani's song of the same name from the crystal planet album :D
Whoever of the fractal guys put that patch in there, you have my unending gratitude :)

Last edited:
Axe 3?!?! I wasn't given a warning..... cliff is mean... I can't buy one because everyone and their mom wants one... why is shipping taking forever..... why does it only have Steve Vai's patches and not Joe Satriani's..... Ahhhhhh!

I swear some of these guys are gonna explode from hype and complaining :lol

Hey were is my customary like?? you are slipping young apprentice!!! :lol

Back
Top Bottom