Melbourne Australia - Blues players?

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Hey - Just thought I'd ask..

Are there any Axe FX users who are blues players in Melbourne Australia reading this?

Think I've discovered the market demographic may not encompass blues players :)

Thanks
Pauly

A little, mainly 'cos Im stuck in the pentatonic part of my brain for everything I do!!!
Im returning to the Axe fx fold shortly hense my visit back to the forum...............just need to find me a second hand II to go with the MFC101 I just bought. $3100 from Independent is just too hard to swallow right now.........and that really gives me the blues. lol.

Mate - Just spend the money..It hurts...lots...but you think of the money only once...
you'll only save a few hundred dollars and forgo the warranty...wheres the value in that? :)

Pauly

A little, mainly 'cos Im stuck in the pentatonic part of my brain for everything I do!!!
Im returning to the Axe fx fold shortly hense my visit back to the forum...............just need to find me a second hand II to go with the MFC101 I just bought. $3100 from Independent is just too hard to swallow right now.........and that really gives me the blues. lol.

if I was an aussie I'd be looking for an american mkII...even after international shipping you guys could save a mint with the exchange rate....

Back
Top Bottom