Megadeth - Hangar 18 Pro Shot Cover Video

JNuckols

Here's my cover of Hangar 18 by Megadeth. I used the master drum and bass tracks then recorded all the guitars through the axe-fx. I also used the somebody's tone matched preset for the lead guitar, and something more modern for the rhythm. I really just hit record then gave the mix to the camera guy to edit into in the video, so what you are hearing is roughly a "live" performance of the axe and myself! Let me know what you think. For the next video I do, I will definitely spend a little more time tweaking my tone and working on the mix.

Last edited:
The force is strong with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using the world's most ironically named cell phone company; sprint.

Excellent job. Sounds great and superb playing.
Thanks for sharing the video and welcome to the forums.

Thanks so much guys!! I didn't expect such an awesome response. I swapped out the Ibanez stock pickups with Seymour Duncan Hot Rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great playing! I'm jealous. My fingers aren't long enough to play the solos. My band is actually thinking about doing a slow acoustic cover of hanger 18. We have a female vocalist, so it would sound really different.

Now, THAT was inspiring. I know the song inside out, learned the rhythm tracks of the whole album, but only got around to a couple of the solos (Holy Wars), and now I find myself wanting to tackle the solos also.

one of my fav songs. great playing. agree you make it too easy! I simply cannot memorize so many notes!

Sounds sweet. Nice playing. I like they way the 2 guitars seem to sit in a different space (one more forward, the other back).

Back
Top Bottom