FM9 Megadeth “Lucretia” - Marty Friedman solo cover

sambrox

I just love this solo and one day will be able to play it perfectly… if I die trying! Here’s my best attempt, using my FM3 and a Friedman model, recorded into Logic via a Line6 G10, using the FM3 as interface and a Headrush 108 for monitoring. The backing track I found on YouTube. Enjoy it… or not!

Edit : don’t know how, but somehow I posted this in the wrong forum! Should be in FM3 recordings! Can one of the mods move it? Or maybe just delete. Sorry 😞

Awesome job on an amazing solo (one of my favorites)! The playing and tone both sound damn near perfect to me! Would you be willing to share the preset?

Awesome job on an amazing solo (one of my favorites)! The playing and tone both sound damn near perfect to me! Would you be willing to share the preset?
Hey, thanks! Sure. Can I just attach it here?

Edit : now attached! Scene 1 was the one I used for this solo (I turned down the delay mix, though). Scene 2 is my Steve Vai For The Love Of God preset :)
Edit 2 : you'll need the IR I used, too. It was a free Ownhammer one that John Cordy uses. Now attached

Attachments

• ShredCollab3.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 52
  • U1.0054_OH 412 MES-ST V60 OH1F-06 (2).syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Hey, thanks! Sure. Can I just attach it here?

Edit : now attached! Scene 1 was the one I used for this solo (I turned down the delay mix, though). Scene 2 is my Steve Vai For The Love Of God preset :)
Edit 2 : you'll need the IR I used, too. It was a free Ownhammer one that John Cordy uses. Now attached
Great, thanks! Looking forward to giving it a try!

Back
Top Bottom