AFIII Megadeth “Holy Wars” (up to the break)

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
So if you saw my previous post where I recorded Hangar 18, this uses the same 2 patches. I'm only using scene 2 for the rhythm guitars, and scene 2 for the one lead part. I only recorded up to Marty's two solos. For the nylon string break in the middle, since I don't own a nylon string, I put Marty's part there till I figure out how to play it(haven't learned it yet). My brother asked me to record this after I sent him my version of Hangar 18, so I'm just posting for all you awesome forum members as this is a great community! For anyone that didn't see my other post, here are the patches I'm using, again Scene 2 for both on this recording.

Attachments

• Hangar 18 Rhythm.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 109
  • MARTY HANG 18 LEAD.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I've played the intro wrong for decades... Was reading an article on Ultimate Guitar where DM wrote to them to correct their tab. He even tabbed it out for them in his letter! I thought, "Wow, that does sound better..." I played it for a friend and he asked, "Where did you learn that?" I truthfully answered, "Dave Mustaine showed it to me!"

Great job on this and Hangar 18! Killer tunes!

I've played the intro wrong for decades... Was reading an article on Ultimate Guitar where DM wrote to them to correct their tab. He even tabbed it out for them in his letter! I thought, "Wow, that does sound better..." I played it for a friend and he asked, "Where did you learn that?" I truthfully answered, "Dave Mustaine showed it to me!"

Great job on this and Hangar 18! Killer tunes!
Thanks again for the kind words!

Damn dude, you are really good. It sounds very legit. Also, thank you for sharing the presets!
Thanks so much, and you're very welcome! I finished recording Marty's 2 solos and the rhythm parts up to there, haven't finished or even looked at Dave's last solo yet haha.

Back
Top Bottom