Mayones 2016 Solo Contest | ML Sound Lab Brit Collection

Yes!! Yeeessss!!! I love the control in your right hand. I wish I had that. :)

Cheers for using Cab Pack 20 for this. It's not "just a vintage Brit pack" but also capable of great current tones like this. Good job and good luck.

Wow guys!! Thanks for the amazing feedback!

Well I'm off to sell my guitars now, holy shit. You killed it man! Welcome back to the forum.
Hahaha thank you so much!

glad to see you back dude, love those bends! badass playing
Thanks bro! I'm honored to have feedback from you! Yeah it's good to be back =)

It's my fav entry in the competition :), Congrats !.
Which is cool because yours is my fav too! Hahaha

Yes!! Yeeessss!!! I love the control in your right hand. I wish I had that. :)

Cheers for using Cab Pack 20 for this. It's not "just a vintage Brit pack" but also capable of great current tones like this. Good job and good luck.
Thanks bro! I always was a big Boogie guy, but definitely ML Sound Lab IRs inspires us so much that it makes us want to try different possibilities. I never really liked Marshalls, now I love them!

I've got two words for that............Daaaay ammm!
Hahahaha Two words for you too... Thank you!

Great blend of taste and technicality. Sweet.
Thank you!

Great! What amp model?
Thanks! It's the JVM and ML Cab Pack 20. I'm in love with this combo!

Wow. That's F***ing Awesome.
Thanks dude!

That was amazing, I wouldn't be angry if you wanted to share your patch :)
Thank you! Of course hahaha but if you want to give it a quick try, it's the JVM OD2 Orange + ML Cab Pack 20 (CK Brit TV SM57-R121 F01) + some reverb and delay.

That was HUGE! I hate to say this but I prefer this solo over any guitar solo from Dream Theater's new album.
Hahahaha that's a huge compliment! Thank you so much!

Super rocking.
Well done mate.
Thanks!

Fantastic!!!
Thank you!

Bass Bro, I hope you win. A lot of everything in 2 minutes, not bad. Joe Holmes tone going and all. \m/
Thank you! I tried not to use excessive technique during the solo, hope it sounds ballanced.. =)

Do you have a link for the contest? I can't seem to find it. Not doing good here today, lol.
The deadline was Feb 21st =/

Well...that's awesome...
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom