Mayer Style Qtron / Mu-Tron Filter

MKeditor

Experienced
I've tried all the presets on the forum and they all have a very affected midrange. The Mayer tone on Can't Trust Myself with Loving You is cleaner. Has anyone made gotten closer?

harder to nail down because he was using an Adrenalinn, not a Mutron etc
can it be that you are mixing songs/tones? Did not listen/check now but i remember the fx being an envelope filter on that song.

The adrenalinn does other type of fx (slicer combined with ring modulator, pitch shifter etc). Don’t remember the name of the song but yes he did use adrenalinn on an other one. But its a totally different sound, which you can get with the fx with multiple blocks. Maybe not dead on but so close that it should not matter.

can it be that you are mixing songs/tones? Did not listen/check now but i remember the fx being an envelope filter on that song.

The adrenalinn does other type of fx (slicer combined with ring modulator, pitch shifter etc). Don’t remember the name of the song but yes he did use adrenalinn on an other one. But its a totally different sound, which you can get with the fx with multiple blocks. Maybe not dead on but so close that it should not matter.
One of the effects an Adrenalinn has is that soft envelope filter John used on Don’t Trust Myself.

its definitely the adrenalinn

Back
Top Bottom