Maybe an E.T.A on the Manual / Full Amp + EFX lisiting ?

ben ifin

Experienced
Hey all

Firstly, thanks to Fractal for opening the AX8 wait list and especially to Independent Music [here in Oz] for opening their Oz wait list ..... wooo hooo ....... :)

No doubt someone at Fractal is frantically working on the .PDF manual / Amp and efx listing as I type this ........ so I was wondering if Fractal could advise a rough e.t.a on these ...... could be a good way to stop people [ like me ] constantly checking back and letting my impatience get the better of me.

Not fussed if its days or weeks or months etc...... away ..... but having an idea of when it is hoped to be available could go a long way to soothing the irrational fixation and impatience of AX8'ers [like me].

Again - my thanks in advance and all the best.

Really looking forward to getting this unit :)
Ben

I'm curious to see the full list of effects.

"All" amps & cabs from the XL+ has been said many times..........a stunning "selection" of effects is what I want fully disclosed.

If they are not in the FX8, I'd be surprised if they are in the AX8. Pleasantly surprised though.

Did I read that there would be 2 Drive Blocks allowed?

Being a not-yet Fractal owner, doed that mean only 2 o/drive pedals to chose from -or- only 2 separate o/drive instances but where you can chose from any of the o/drive pedals that cone with the AX8 ?

I think what was written is two instances (meaning two blocks). With X/Y and scenes, I wouldn't need that.

Being a not-yet Fractal owner, doed that mean only 2 o/drive pedals to chose from -or- only 2 separate o/drive instances but where you can chose from any of the o/drive pedals that cone with the AX8 ?

That means two instances per preset.

All of the drive models in the AxeFX will be included.

Also, each instance has an X and Y configuration. So, assuming there are two instanced of drive blocks available in a preset you can have access to 4 different drives in the preset using X and Y. The footswitches have the ability to toggle between the X and Y state so you will have footswitch control to turn on/off the block as well as switch between the X and Y settings.

That means two instances per preset.

All of the drive models in the AxeFX will be included.

Also, each instance has an X and Y configuration. So, assuming there are two instanced of drive blocks available in a preset you can have access to 4 different drives in the preset using X and Y. The footswitches have the ability to toggle between the X and Y state so you will have footswitch control to turn on/off the block as well as switch between the X and Y settings.

Thanks for clarifying ethosmas!
Yes, I meant 2 separate drives in one preset. I would put them in parallel and have the pitch/harmony note after one drive and the melody/non-pitch thru the other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom