May the onslaught begin. I just ordered my Ax8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the guys that legitimately got on the waitlist the first day can We expect to make the first batch or was there hundreds of guys that emailed and called before the list officially opened? Just trying to figure out when I might expect an email.
It kinda seems unfair to us guys that patiently waited until the wait list "officially" opened that we're behind those who got on before it was announced. I'm talking about those who kept emailing them about it, not those who called and were at the Amp show.

I'm hoping to get mine soon. I emailed early as well and gpt on the wait list around 5pm. I've been anxious to have a working rig...yes, I'm the idiot who jumped the gun and sold his gear ;)

Looking forward to seeing and hearing everyone get their AX8. I'm on the list (in the first couple of hours) and will be anxiously awaiting my invite. Knowing I wouldn't have the AX8 in time for Christmas performances has let to something unexpectedly awesome. This little gem is my pedalboard for the Christmas season, and handles both my electric and acoustic processing. I don't need the usual litany of sounds this year, I'm shocked how great it sounds direct. The sound guys are amazed how functional and cool something so simple can be.

23726687086_b8b1ca5688.jpg

M@, thanks for the heads up and the honest (though not required) explanation. I look forward to getting my email soon, and adding another Fractal sticker to my cases. Glad to hear the wheels are turning!

So how does it work when you receive the email. A link to purchase online or call in ?

If it is like the previous lists, you will get an email with a link to purchase the product. Here is the text from the FX8 purchase invitation that I received last June:

Your FX8 Purchase Invitation

The link below takes you to a private page where you can order the new FX8. Do not share this email or your link. We check all orders against the list.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

About the FX8
The FX8 is a new multi-effects pedalboard. With the FX8, you can build up to 128 virtual pedalboards featuring up to eight of Fractal’s signature quality effects each. It runs the state-of-the-art algorithms made famous in the Axe-Fx II and features "like a tank" construction, dual TRS relays for amp switching, two expression pedal/footswitch jacks, unity gain, buffered true bypass, a complete software editor, and much more. Above all, the FX8 has an extremely high-quality signal path to deliver ultra-low noise and pristine sound quality without "tone suck".

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will my order ship?
A: The FX8 is shipping now. All orders go out within 1 business day.

Q: Does this invitation expire?
A: No, but since production is limited, if you wait too long you may find the product temporarily out of stock and you may need to wait again. When the FX8 no longer requires an invitation, your link will redirect to the store home page where you can click to purchase directly.

Q: Who can order the FX8?
A: This waitlist invitation is for customers in the US and Canada.
For other areas, please contact the dealer for your region.
We are working hard to begin supplying the FX8 Internationally.
Meanwhile, each dealer has their own waitlist.

Thank you for choosing Fractal Audio Systems.

Why not just let it go? And yes, I'm very early on the waitlist. M@ did what he thought was right, so it's difficult to fault him for that even if you disagree.

So let's leave it alone, 'cause we can't see eye to eye.
There ain't no good guys, there ain't no bad guys.
There's only you and me and we just disagree.

Last edited:
I tried clicking the "add to cart" button 100 times in a row hoping for a glitch in the system, didn't work in case anyone else gets the same idea, LOL!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom