May the onslaught begin. I just ordered my Ax8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Not shenanigans, but common courtesy.

The first chunk of the public spreadsheet has some inaccuracies. Here's why:

In fact, many people sent emails before we were doing confirmations. Then they signed up again when we were, imagining that the confirmation was your actual ticket to the list? It wasn't. Anyone who signed up more than once will have only one list position: the earliest.

Next (and I hope for everyone's sake that this kindness doesn't turn around and bite me) when someone emailed as to "whether a waitlist existed yet" I actually saved all of those emails (quite a few) and added them at the beginning of the list when it was announced. I also had people ask in person or on the phone to be added to the waitlist. I even personally added a few people to the waitlist when I noticed them being especially helpful or friendly on the forum.

Don't worry thought, there will be plenty of AX8 units soon enough.

Hello all,

In fact, many people sent emails before we were doing confirmations. Then they signed up again when we were, imagining that the confirmation was your actual ticket to the list? It wasn't. Anyone who signed up more than once will have only one list position: the earliest.

Next (and I hope for everyone's sake that this kindness doesn't turn around and bite me) when someone emailed as to "whether a waitlist existed yet" I actually saved all of those emails (quite a few) and added them at the beginning of the list when it was announced. I also had people ask in person or on the phone to be added to the waitlist. I even personally added a few people to the waitlist when I noticed them being especially helpful or friendly on the forum.

No worries. Thanks for the explanation. I actually had a waitlist email ready to go about a week before the list went public but didn't send it out of common courtesy. :)

"Soon enough." Ok, that's funny.

Glad to see things are moving along. How about posting that manual? :)))

I'm....

I'm just going to step away from the forum until I receive my email invite to buy an Ax8

Hopefully, I can be back soon....

Matt, do you have any idea whether units will be making their way to other regions of the world in the next few weeks or so? Eagerly wondering here in Europe. Thanks.
Hello all,

Matt, do you have any idea whether units will be making their way to other regions of the world in the next few weeks or so? Eagerly wondering here in Europe. Thanks.

Ditto here - hopefully us loyal Euro supporters won't be forgotten?

In Europe and waiting anxiously =)
But then again, I joined the waiting list on Nov 23... so I guess it's a much longer wait for me.
Nov 5 here, I'd be happy to get my invite in say two months or so,
but even that might be optimistic unless FAS is actually shipping a certain portion off to Europe from day one

Last edited:
Hello all,

So for the guys that legitimately got on the waitlist the first day can We expect to make the first batch or was there hundreds of guys that emailed and called before the list officially opened? Just trying to figure out when I might expect an email.

Hello all,

Thanks for the clarification. I assumed that my list was off base (at best, if not wholly inaccurate). I have no issues with how FAS handles things, we'll all get our new toys at some point :). It's cool to see that you all treated this in this fashion, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom