May is coming up!!

Ummm...pretty sure that's the same month mother's day (ie. mother of my daughter) is celebrated. Don't think that's going to go over well. Too bad, I was contemplating buying another Strat and I was looking for...wait for it...'a sign' that I should.

FYI. One year, foolishly, I tried to explain to my wife that I didn't have to buy her a present on mother's day because she was not my mother...boy oh boy, that didn't go over well, let me tell you!

Ummm...pretty sure that's the same month mother's day (ie. mother of my daughter) is celebrated. Don't think that's going to go over well. Too bad, I was contemplating buying another Strat and I was looking for...wait for it...'a sign' that I should.

FYI. One year, foolishly, I tried to explain to my wife that I didn't have to buy her a present on mother's day because she was not my mother...boy oh boy, that didn't go over well, let me tell you!

I made that very same foolish mistake ONCE, as well!

Haha the cold shower of reality! Luckily fathers day is only 2 months away.

Oh sure...now you tell me. Where were you before??? Seemed like a perfectly logical statement to me. :)

Wait...you employed logic?!

giphy.gif

One year I tried employing logic that since we only had dogs, I did not need to buy Mrs. Bonkers a present from them on Mother's Day. That did not go over too well either. Lesson learned, women love occasions & gifts

Back
Top Bottom