Max use of AXE FX 2 MKII & MFC with one External Pedal

Background:

Trying to make ONE preset with SCENES with as much possible use of the preset as a sort of standard LAYOUT of the MFC.
I'm NOT ready and not there as over the months i'm building I have new ideas and new information and have been a lot of FirmWare changes including amp modelling. And I'm also still building my sounds ;) So The intention is to have some STANDARD presets for different amps to use as COMMON presets and other presets will be SONG dependent based on these common blocks. Hope you understand my drift ;)

I have ONE button assigned as a X / Y stage TOGGLE on AMP 1 BLOCK and do not want to introduce all kinds of X-Y toggles for all blocks.
And in scenes I can also do some mix of amps blocks and even morphing some sounds to have one AMP in AMP BLOCK 2 (which will be then SEEMLESS and no AUDIO GAP (so I keep most of it all on X to avoid audio gaps, and if needed I will even be able to get some Y states, but then WITH audio gaps)

QUESTION for now:

How do I COPY past a SETTING from AMP Block 2 (X-STATE) to AMP BLOCK 1 (Y - STATE)
(as when I copy BLOCKS Y & A are copied)

I also have included 2 EXAMPLE files for the discussion and so one can see what I have done. My intention is to have an OPEN discussion as I JUST wanna share IDEA's and THESE files are NOT yet fully up to standard AND I can not really SHARE my OWN PRESETS as I incorporate ITEMS which are commercially made & sold. So I can only share the OLD versions.... Sorry ;)

So be sure that these files are NOT the once i'm really building. But to be used as examples ONLY!

P1 = using 2 amps for which most are SEAMLESS sounds in the preset AND I can ALWAYS change one amp with the other as I can SWAP amp block 1 with ONE BUTTON as I have 1 button in my MFC assigned to toggle X-Y state of AMP1 Block and therefor I want to have AMP2 BLOCK X the same. But the Y stage can be another AMP again to be used in the scene.

P2 = MORPHING and I wanna see if I can incorparate this as well in the standard preset as one can go from clean to rythm or clean to solo etc... But I have to think of how to incorporate it ;) Maybe its not possible and should alway's be a different preset as it depends on what you wanna MORPH!

My aim is to have ONE PRESET as versatile as possible as a ONE STANDARD scene that can be used for lots of sounds. And for particular songs with different and specific blocks needed for that song to be implemented in another preset based upon this STANDARD preset.

Oh yeah: at the end I''m trying to have this for the following:

FX LOOP to go to my POWER amp and OUT going to either FOH or Monitors.
(today it's HOME usage ONLY)

Attachments

• BUILDING A MAX PRESET P1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BUILDING A MAX PRESET P2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom