max. number of effects in serial chain

dgzieg

Inspired
Hi, I'm a relative noob to the Axe FX II, I've searched the Wiki and other threads, haven't seen anything that addresses this. I'd like to set up the longest possible chain of serial effects, most of which will be bypassed most of the time. The highest CPU usage I typically see is 76% with all my current effects active, so that doesn't seem like a problem, I just can't figure out how to make the chain longer. Actually, as this point, I probably only need 3 more grid spaces. I'm aware I can arrange things in parallel, but that's not what I'm looking for. Thanks for any input.

Put the feedback send at the end of a row and then feedback return at the middle of a different row and you can continue your effects. This is what I do.

Put the feedback send at the end of a row and then feedback return at the middle of a different row and you can continue your effects. This is what I do.

I do the same, picked it up from a video Andy Wood put up on his facebook page.

Same here. Just be sure that you don't have a connector from the feedback send at the end of the first row going to the output of the grid. It should only go to the feedback return on the new row, and then through the rest of your effects to the output on that row.

Back
Top Bottom