Matrix Gt800fx won't power up

javajunkie

Went to turn it on and nothing. No lights, nothing. I looked at the fuse and it looked fine, replaced it jut in case. No love.Any ideas?

It happened to me once at a gig and emailed matt and he got right back to me! I had a new one 4 days later! Those guys at Matrix are great!

It happened to me once at a gig and emailed matt and he got right back to me! I had a new one 4 days later! Those guys at Matrix are great!

I'll be honest... I wish I could say the same. My amp blew out close to a month ago... sent it out for repairs... haven't heard from them since. Needless to say, i'm worried. :\

I'll be honest... I wish I could say the same. My amp blew out close to a month ago... sent it out for repairs... haven't heard from them since. Needless to say, i'm worried. :\
Hi there, your board is en route. If you are still up I shall give you a call.
Best regards
Matt

I've not had any problems with my unit but my whole experience of dealing with Matt and Andy has been first class, glad they are sorting things out for you Sean. I really makes a change dealing with companies like Fractal and Matrix, the rest of the world doesn't seem to give a crap any more, it's really refreshing, keep up the good work guys :)

Spence

I believe there response time and service to be second to none. Never had any issues with mine, but any questions were usually responded via a phone call from them! That's service man!

Back
Top Bottom