MATRIX GT1600FX - I'm not the only one!

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
I love my MATRIX GT1600FX!!!!!
This amp is truly amazing and it will hold its own against real tube amps!
I no longer have to worry about tubes or standby warm up time and it sounds good at low and high volumes and its light!
I was worried at first because of my experience with Marshall which wasn't good and me being in the States and them being in the UK but Matrix is one of those companies like Fractal audio that believes in only the best customer service. So, I have a Mesa and a Marshall which will be collecting a lot of dust from here on out! MATRIX RULES!

I love my MATRIX GT1600FX!!!!!
This amp is truly amazing and it will hold its own against real tube amps!
I no longer have to worry about tubes or standby warm up time and it sounds good at low and high volumes and its light!
...Matrix is one of those companies like Fractal audio that believes in only the best customer service. ...MATRIX RULES!

And surely that is the greatest Christmas present of all. :D

I have had a proto-type of the GT1600FX for past 8-9 months and agree.....this thing is as good or better than my Mesa 2:90. Literally perfect and have not a single amp want now. ZERO compromise......FINALLY! Believe nothing was altered from my unit to the current production model too.

I have had a proto-type of the GT1600FX for past 8-9 months and agree.....this thing is as good or better than my Mesa 2:90. Literally perfect and have not a single amp want now. ZERO compromise......FINALLY! Believe nothing was altered from my unit to the current production model too.

Hi there, I am glad you are enjoying it :)
Nothing has changed.

My best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year
Matt

Back
Top Bottom