Matrix GT1500FX just landed

maschoff

Experienced
All I can say is that I was going to post some clips of my old Mosvalve 962 and this amp but why bother? :) I don't ever want to plug the Mosvalve in again, I mean it was was ok but it's such a sharp amp and it hurt my ears. The GT1500FX sounds incredibly clear at all volumes and doesn't color the sound so the amp sims sound spot on; very bell-like and tubular like you want. No more piercing attack, my ears are going to love this new amp. Thanks Matt, Pamela and all those at Matrix Amplification!

I love mine. The only reason i have the GT1500FXBD is because Tone Merchants was out of the GT1000FX and I had to have an amp the next day for upcoming shows. I am so glad I got the 3 channel. I have used all 3 channels for my guitar cab and for PA at the same time after my PA amp went out. A PA speaker sounds fantastic with one.

All I can say is that I was going to post some clips of my old Mosvalve 962 and this amp but why bother? :) I don't ever want to plug the Mosvalve in again, I mean it was was ok but it's such a sharp amp and it hurt my ears. The GT1500FX sounds incredibly clear at all volumes and doesn't color the sound so the amp sims sound spot on; very bell-like and tubular like you want. No more piercing attack, my ears are going to love this new amp. Thanks Matt, Pamela and all those at Matrix Amplification!

Hi there,
I am really happy its putting a smile on your ears :)

I shall pass your thanks onto Pam and the rest of the team.

My best regards
Matt

I love mine. The only reason i have the GT1500FXBD is because Tone Merchants was out of the GT1000FX and I had to have an amp the next day for upcoming shows. I am so glad I got the 3 channel. I have used all 3 channels for my guitar cab and for PA at the same time after my PA amp went out. A PA speaker sounds fantastic with one.

Me too! And good to know. Yeah, right now the third channel is very lonely ... a passive CFR would make great company :) Nice to have a spare in case you or a buddy needs needs it though.

Last edited:
Oh you guys are making me so jealous. I really want a matrix amp but will not be able to afford on until next year. Arggggg...

Back
Top Bottom