Matrix GT1000FX Voltage + Feet Removal?

sprint

Axe-Master
Whoo too - Just got my GT1000FX delivered today and woops! - wrong power supply (Euro 240v one) though the power cord socket looks like it will accept a standard 110v cord. Do you have any advice on if it's just the cord that's different in which I can use another 110v power cord I have handy or is it actually a different transformer in which case I'll have to send it back or get a voltage converter.

Also - did any of you need to remove the feet to fit a 1U space? If yes, how did you remove the feet.

Thanks for any advice you may have - I've also written Matrix support for their advice.

Whoo too - Just got my GT1000FX delivered today and woops! - wrong power supply (Euro 240v one) though the power cord socket looks like it will accept a standard 110v cord. Do you have any advice on if it's just the cord that's different in which I can use another 110v power cord I have handy or is it actually a different transformer in which case I'll have to send it back or get a voltage converter.

Also - did any of you need to remove the feet to fit a 1U space? If yes, how did you remove the feet.

Thanks for any advice you may have - I've also written Matrix support for their advice.

Hi there,
Please forgive me for not using your name, I did not with to disclose it on a public forum.
I have tried giving you and a call and have sent an email.
I will confirm the voltage with you later today, when you are able to take a call.
Whatever happens you are not going to need a voltage converter :)

The easy part of your questions to answer is the removal of the feet, copied from the F.A.Q. on the website.

"Q6. How do I take the rubber feet of the bottom of the amp ( and put them on again ) ?
A6. The shiny plastic inserts inside the rubber feet are clips which hold the feet in. Carefully work a small flat blade screwdriver underneath the edge of the shiny plastic part and prise it outwards. The rubber foot will now come off. If you need to put the feet back on then pull the plastic insert out from the rubber slightly so the flanges/petals are closed by the rubber foot. Align back with the hole and push to pop back in."

Hope this helps.
My best regards
Matt

FYI - For those interested - Matt from Matrix resolved my issue today shortly after I posted the questions above. The amp I received was actually setup correctly for US/Canadian voltage. It was just an incorrect power cord included with the amp. See the separate thread I posted about the great service I received from Matrix.

Back
Top Bottom