Matrix customer service

dears,

some additional information... in a totally different way from my initial post, where I was a bit disappointed (conjunction of different conditions and events).

I want to say I'm now really pleased with Matrix support.

As I said, I sent to Robin at the repair shop, my 2nd GM50, to swap the front panel (bigger fan, additional out/through), as the one I have on my first GM50, brand new one, Robin sent me in replacement.
Robin did that very quickly and what's more, fixed a bad soldering I did on my output jack connectors.

Amp sent and received in far less than 2 weeks, so... it closes that thread !

I can now put my GM50 back to my stereo rig: really love these Matrix amps for the AFX2, and strongly recommend them to power our FAS rigs.

Bruno

I've only had good dealing with them. Had a issue with unit after years of use and they sent me a new one before even receiving my old one. This and it was out of warranty. Stellar customer service and mighty impressive they trusted me to do the right thing...which I did and always do. New factory explains why they may be off a tad, but sounds like they are up and running. Highly recommended company and products.

Oh....and they couldn't duplicate the issue when they received my old amp...so I think it was a cable, even though I tried 2. Once again...never had any problems with their products and highly reliable.

Back
Top Bottom