MATRIX CFR12's Are shipping

kerrlehr

Experienced
FYI just got this from Matrix:

"Hi Kerry,

Thank you for your Order and prompt payment for 2 x CFR12,
we will confirm shipping details shortly.

Kind regards,

Pamela

--
Pamela Jones

Matrix Amplification Limited"

Will report back here once they arrive!!

I don't think that means they are shipping them now,

We are shipping them now

If you would like one just pop a mail to sales at matrixamplification.com with CFR12 in the subject line, with your shipping address, and we shall arrange a quote for you.

My best regards
Matt

Thanks Matt - I am stoked to know I am getting the labor of all of your hard work to play my guitar and AXE-FX II through.
I am pretty sure I got you one of your first paid invoices on these new CFR12's - My pleasure.

You and your crew ROCK!! Thanks for being so totally thorough on these. I have no doubt......

Ordered a pair of the CFR12's on the 22/6/12,just payed for mine this morning but I can't have them delivered until 31/8 cos of work commitments but will have 3 weeks off then so I can give them a good work out.Just really looking forward to receiving them after seeing lightning boys thread.

You are welcome. I will pass your message onto Andy Hunt, he is the main man responsible for the quality that we are enjoying :)

I am really forward to your feedback.

My very best regards
Matt

I wanna hear this one in action at the Cali ampfest :)

I will have the CFR12's (x2-Stereo) on exhibit and audition-able at the So Cal "AXE-FEST 2012" in North Hollywood on Oct. 6th 4:00 - Mid Night.
They will be side by side with most all top FRFR solutions as well as multiple AXE-FX II's. There will be live performances and possibly one of these performers may choose to use the CFR12's in a live setting as well. (If they in fact stand the side by side test, which I am optimistic they will)

I will have the CFR12's (x2-Stereo) on exhibit and audition-able at the So Cal "AXE-FEST 2012" in North Hollywood on Oct. 6th 4:00 - Mid Night.
They will be side by side with most all top FRFR solutions as well as multiple AXE-FX II's. There will be live performances and possibly one of these performers may choose to use the CFR12's in a live setting as well. (If they in fact stand the side by side test, which I am optimistic they will)

I look forward to hearing how they fair against other FRFR options from you and others attending the "Axe-fest 2012". Please report back on how they do and on pro's and con's compaired to the other FRFR options there.
What kind of power amp will you be using with them, Matrix ?

Is someone going to have a pair of RCF NX (12 and/or 10) there so we can compare the Matrix to them?

Really looking forward to hearing the Matrix.

Thanks,
TT

Looking forward to hearing the Matrix, and the comparisons w/ other FRFR. Hopefully someone will do some decent quality video...

At that price point and having to lug an amp in your rack, they better sound good. Does not make the RCF look so expensive and I shed the amp from my rack! I am also anxious to hear them, they are a quality company!

At that price point and having to lug an amp in your rack, they better sound good. Does not make the RCF look so expensive and I shed the amp from my rack! I am also anxious to hear them, they are a quality company!

The RCF weighs in at 16.5 Kg, so thats 33Kg for a pair.
The CFR12 weighs in at 12.9Kg, 25.8Kg for the pair ... a difference of 7.2Kg so with a lightweight amp, I'm lugging less.

For me, I already have a lightweight amp (A GT1000FX) so a CFR12 makes sense ... about half the price of a NX12SMA here in the UK, In fact, I can get a pair of CFR12's for about £50 more than a single NX12.

I'm hoping to place my order at the end of the month when the pay cheque comes in :)

Back
Top Bottom