MATRIX 2x12 FRFR speaker cabinet passive

Andy Stoddart

PLEASE DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED.

I am looking with ZERO luck to buy (another) MATRIX 2x12 FRFR speaker cabinet passive - I am in the UK and it looks like they only ship from the US. Again if allowed to post - does anyone have one of these in the UK or Europe that they are looking to sell? thanks in advance.

I thought matrix was a uk company , they had a workshop in Wales when I got my frfr 212 surprised you cant just order through there website.
Will have look coz I was thinking of buying a second myself
G

I thought matrix was a uk company , they had a workshop in Wales when I got my frfr 212 surprised you cant just order through there website.
Will have look coz I was thinking of buying a second myself
G
They we re in the UK but im told they have moved to the US... see here the reply i got... """"
Hi Andy,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Stock is being sent from the USA at the moment. Unfortunately that would mean import duties into the UK.

If I can be of further help, please do get in touch,

John Hardman

Yup ... if it's the FR212 (4 ohm) you're talking about I have one. Bought new from Matrix May 2015 and shamefully have only used it less than 1 hr and only at home - so it's like new.

Located in N. Ireland.

Yup ... if it's the FR212 (4 ohm) you're talking about I have one. Bought new from Matrix May 2015 and shamefully have only used it less than 1 hr and only at home - so it's like new.

Located in N. Ireland.
hi i have replied to your other post thank you.

Back
Top Bottom