WTB Matrix 2x12 FRFR cabinet

Andy Stoddart

Hi everyone I am looking to buy a second matrix 2 x 12 FRFR cab... i am in the UK and looking for either second hand or new. Ive been in touch with matrix in the US and i am trying to avoid import taxes and shipping costs if i can. Europe may be possible though :) any help would be greatly appreciated.

FR212? Passive? I have one which I've hardly touched never mind used. Bought new from Matrix in 2015 - used at low volume for less than 1 hour over the space of a few days and then stored away when I decided to try 2 1x12 size FRFR cabs. So although it's been sitting in a corner for nearly 6 years it's basically as new.

FR212 500W 4 ohm passive

Pic is not of mine but just nicked it quick off the web to confirm this 'FR212' model is the one you're looking for.

Oct13_LNU_FR212_WEB.jpg

Cost me a bomb new and never been used so really I'd be looking for somewhere round the £500 ovno mark plus shipping (from Northern Ireland)

Also willing to trade it against an FM3 (headphones socket one)

Hi there yes this is the type of thing - i have one already just want to run it in true stereo live for bigger gigs. What do you reckon for shipping cost? Apologies i don't have an fm3 for trade! thanks for both replys...

Andy, you might already be sorted now but did you realise Matrix is in the UK and can supply direct? I bought an FRFR from them which they put together in 24 hours when stock was low a few years ago. They were super helpful.

Andy, did you get sorted with maxdown, if not I have a Matrix 2x12 FRFR cab which I am looking to sell.
I am in the UK.
I have had it about 5 years and is excellent condition. I have not used it for the last couple of years as use a Matrix 1x12 active cab.
If you got sorted, no probs.

Andy, did you get sorted with maxdown, if not I have a Matrix 2x12 FRFR cab which I am looking to sell.
I am in the UK.
I have had it about 5 years and is excellent condition. I have not used it for the last couple of years as use a Matrix 1x12 active cab.
If you got sorted, no probs.
Hi there yes the eagle has landed today! Appreciate everyones help, can t wait to plug it in and have a blast after work today!!!

Back
Top Bottom