Mastermind GT/16 is extremely flexible, how I've set mine up

Johan Allard

Power User
After Yek's video last week, I'd thought I'd share the setup of my Mastermind GT/16. In this video, I'll show 4 different modes of operation that I've configured:

• Factory preset mode - no scenes, instant access switches that covers all effects in Factory Bank A.
  • General live preset - scenes, instant access switches and alternative page for looper, scene volume and effects.
  • Song preset - scenes and IA's.
  • Generic live preset with separate lead preset.

Enjoy!

Cool!
Yeah, it's such a flexible device.
Every user can adapt it to his personal wishes.

I looked into that little exp knob some time ago.
But the company got some bad reviews at the time.
Good to see it works. Handy.

I looked into that little exp knob some time ago.
But the company got some bad reviews at the time.
Good to see it works. Handy.

I've ordered a few things from T1M EFFECTS and never had any issues. The "pancake" TRS cables I use are also from them.

On my previous MFC-101 board I actually used two expression knobs, one for master volume and one for mostly delay level. Pretty cool option and it's also nice to keep it simpler with less buttons to confuse myself with while playing :)

Hi Johan,

I got myself a mastermind GT16 for my Axe FX 2 XL+ and stumbled on your video.
I just love the way you configured yours. Would you mind sharing your mastermind config file with me ?
I know the post is quite old but thought I would ask anyway.

Hi Johan,

I just love the way you configured yours. Would you mind sharing your mastermind config file with me ?

Sorry, I haven't kept anything since I sold the GT16 a few years back.

Hi Johan,

Get on the RJM forum, go to GT General Discussion here http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?forums/gt-general-discussion.14/

Lots of 16 users there, and they’ll help you get where you want to be, share configured, etc. You’ll see several FAS users there too.

Back
Top Bottom