Closed Master Level Adjustment...

TD77

Inspired
Forgive me if the technical aspect of this "wish" isn't practical for whatever obvious reason I may be missing. But....would it be possible to have a master level control so that you could easily get presets/scenes to have the same output levels? Then adjust any you needed from there? Im still new to the FM3 and modelers so this just seems like something that in theory would be nice to have. I just had a rehearsal the other night and I created a preset with all the scenes I needed. Leveled them manually and it was great. At one point I decided to use another patch and the levels were WAY different. Other than going through all of your presets to ensure they are all relatively the same, just thought a master application would be a huge time saver. If it already exists then ill smack myself in the face lol.

How do you envision that working? Would it be possible to make one preset louder than another if you wanted to?

How do you envision that working? Would it be possible to make one preset louder than another if you wanted to?
IDK if its possible of if there's a reason why it couldnt/shouldnt be done. What I'm envisioning is just a quick way to apply a constant output level across scenes or presets. To just ensure a constant level without having to go into each one and compare and set etc. This would be a baseline adjustment but you could always go in and adjust if you want to make a change.

Asked and discussed many times. Hard to do, for a (at best) doubtful result. Nonlinearity, harmonic content, other musician or programmed material content...
Be sure to play at gig level when leveling patches.
I suggest you to match active/bypasse level in each block. With experience you will know to program "in the ballpark", with only small adjustment. I tend to use one patch and scenes to maintan a constant level.

Asked and discussed many times. Hard to do, for a (at best) doubtful result. Nonlinearity, harmonic content, other musician or programmed material content...
Be sure to play at gig level when leveling patches.
I suggest you to match active/bypasse level in each block. With experience you will know to program "in the ballpark", with only small adjustment. I tend to use one patch and scenes to maintan a constant level.
Yeah I figured as much. I’ve been using one preset mainly as well but last night I switched to a different one and the levels were just so different. Just have to spend the time getting things set ahead of time that I know I’m gonna use.

Back
Top Bottom