Martin Miller + Josh Smith cover John Mayer

I saw this a while back and thought it was killer, I really liked Josh's playing on this. I wasn't familiar with the original and when I finally heard it I still prefer this version

I saw this a while back and thought it was killer, I really liked Josh's playing on this. I wasn't familiar with the original and when I finally heard it I still prefer this version
Well, I'm a John Mayer fan and I really dig the original... But this one's great if you're a guitarist since it's chock full of guitar ;)

Was about to complain there's no Axe FX in the clip, then saw the familiar green glow behind Martin. :)

I assume you're joking? I'm pretty certain that's a "kicker" platform as he's using IEMs and wants to feel the low end from the bass and drums.
100% a kicker platform.

I’m on the fence. It’s not bad but it’s not moving me either.

I assume you're joking? I'm pretty certain that's a "kicker" platform as he's using IEMs and wants to feel the low end from the bass and drums.
Yes joking, but I didn't know what the real explanation was. Interesting, not something I've heard of, haven'tr used IEMs myself.

Back
Top Bottom