MarShells for FM3. Preset d/l and demo vid.

Thanks Burgs this is awesome
much appreciated

if i could make a request when you have some time could you do a country preset that does the chicken
picking stuff , bluegrass , up to the modern country Keith Urban
lonestar , Rascall Flatts Brad paisley
nashville twang

your stuff is awesome

stay safe

Whats better than waking up to Burgs with a coffee and a new Preset !!!
wooohooo. Much appreciated, fantastic as always Burgs !!!

OUTSTANDING! Thanks Burgs! No better way to start the week than with an awesome offering from Burgs written for the FM3 highlighting Marshalls... Nice OMG9 demo in there too - may have to think about adding a FC-6 now as that clean layout seems perfect. Thanks again Burgs - you made my week! Would still love to see some of your EVH Brownies for the FM3 and if you could have a crack at some Jimmy Page one day - imagine a Preset full of Zep scenes (as long as Whole Lotta Love was one of them ;) )...... Anyway, huge thanks for another brilliant Burgs video and Preset👍🤘

@Burgs I am not a fan of Marshall but your Super Lead Plexi, OMG mate that really sounds!!!
As the FM3 is not available in the UK yet I’ll convert it to my AF3 tomorrow and give it a go!!
I kinda like that flavor slightly more than the Friedman
Congrats bro

@Burgs I am not a fan of Marshall but your Super Lead Plexi, OMG mate that really sounds!!!
As the FM3 is not available in the UK yet I’ll convert it to my AF3 tomorrow and give it a go!!
I kinda like that flavor slightly more than the Friedman
Congrats bro
Rafa, I've just updated the AF3 version. You can find it and the details here. https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7999. I'll have a crack at the FM3 version later this week. Cheers and thanks for the kind words. Rock on.

Rafa, I've just updated the AF3 version. You can find it and the details here. https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7999. I'll have a crack at the FM3 version later this week. Cheers and thanks for the kind words. Rock on.
Wow, this can potentially become my new favourite non VOX preset.

Do you still keep the Brian May Guitar @Burgs I wonder if you would be happy reviewing my Queen setup in a video if i send you the preset?

Cheers

Wow, this can potentially become my new favourite non VOX preset.

Do you still keep the Brian May Guitar @Burgs I wonder if you would be happy reviewing my Queen setup in a video if i send you the preset?

Cheers
I had to sell the BM Guitar, Rafa. Along with a heap of other stuff. No gigs ... So I can't help you, I'm sorry. I would never 'review' someone else's preset anyway. What sounds and reacts favourably to the author with the author's tools, hands, imagination and environment might be a completely different experience to another person. I can say that with confidence having downloaded many presets from Axe-Change. But thank you for thinking of me.

I had to sell the BM Guitar, Rafa. Along with a heap of other stuff. No gigs ... So I can't help you, I'm sorry.
This is sad ,Brett, to to be reminded once again that the toll of this worldwide scourge goes far beyond the health risks.for now.....and forces us all to Reconsider how we receive and compensate for entertainments and online services etc.. and you have been more than generous here, so I am wondering if you have any PayPal or Patreon type of option in case any of us want to buy you a quarantine beer or something...........I didnt see anything specific on your website.

This is sad ,Brett, to to be reminded once again that the toll of this worldwide scourge goes far beyond the health risks.for now.....and forces us all to Reconsider how we receive and compensate for entertainments and online services etc.. and you have been more than generous here, so I am wondering if you have any PayPal or Patreon type of option in case any of us want to buy you a quarantine beer or something...........I didnt see anything specific on your website.

Hi Brad. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness. I'm fine, though. Plenty of Youtube commissions are coming in and most are made with the Axe-FX III platform. I know that many thousands of people are doing it far tougher than I am, so no complaints from me. I do have a PayPal account but no Patreon or anything like that. I'll be OK. It's only wood and wire, right? Rock on!

Back
Top Bottom