Marshall TV Greenback IR's - Free Cab Pack

Just wanted to say again how great these ir’s are. I spent Sunday afternoon messing with a few Marshall amps and mix 2 sounded fantastic with everything.
If you like anything “Marshall-y” give these a go. Trust me.

I took some test shots of my Marshall TV cab using 3 mics (57, SM7 & 121) and a Dynamount (mic robot) and made these 3 mixes that I'm pretty happy with. I can't remember the recipes but Mix 2 is my go to for anything from clean to mean.
Thanks man. My new best cabinets!!

Thanks, very balanced tone. This fuels my gas for a real 1960TV though, I don't like my 1960BX...

I took some test shots of my Marshall TV cab using 3 mics (57, SM7 & 121) and a Dynamount (mic robot) and made these 3 mixes that I'm pretty happy with. I can't remember the recipes but Mix 2 is my go to for anything from clean to mean.

UPDATE - TV Mix 2 seems pretty popular so I've uploaded it in WAV format here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o6xnvx53x6z1n0d/AADLen3H5OU7ZtjgZbR8DQEza?dl=0

UPDATE March 2020 - I found the folder with all the IR's I shot of this cab. I've included it here. Try them out, make mixes, dial in some tones and make some music. I hope you're all staying safe!

You're a legend mate!:)🤘

Back
Top Bottom