Marshall TV Greenback IR's - Free Cab Pack

Axe-Master
I took some test shots of my Marshall TV cab using 3 mics (57, SM7 & 121) and a Dynamount (mic robot) and made these 3 mixes that I'm pretty happy with. I can't remember the recipes but Mix 2 is my go to for anything from clean to mean.

UPDATE - TV Mix 2 seems pretty popular so I've uploaded it in WAV format here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o6xnvx53x6z1n0d/AADLen3H5OU7ZtjgZbR8DQEza?dl=0

UPDATE March 2020 - I found the folder with all the IR's I shot of this cab. I've included it here. Try them out, make mixes, dial in some tones and make some music. I hope you're all staying safe!

Attachments

• LT TV Mix 3.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 624
  • LT TV Mix 1.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 602
  • LT TV Mix 2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 755
  • LT TV Pack.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 469
Last edited:
I took some test shots of my Marshall TV cab using 3 mics (57, SM7 & 121) and a Dynamount (mic robot) and made these 3 mixes that I'm pretty happy with. I can't remember the recipes but Mix 2 is my go to for anything from clean to mean.

Thanks mate, I'll add these to your IR collection.

Cool - I haven´t found the perfect Greenback-IR yet. Will these IR´s also work with the Axe II?

Leon, awhile back, Cliff released "NON-Minimum Phase" and you issued a cab in both minimum and non-minimum.

Which do you prefer, and could you confirm whether these are minimum or non-minimum.

Thank you.

WOW, Leon...! Today i finally got to check them out! I thing I found my new IR's!!! I was going back and forth between 1 and 2, and yes I thing 2 is the ONE! Although i've found number 2 to go with another AMP just as good. I'll leave number 3 for some more experimenting. Thanks hips mate, very much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom