• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Marshall TV Mix IR's

Fractal Fanatic
I took some test shots of my Marshall TV cab using 3 mics (57, SM7 & 121) and a Dynamount (mic robot) and made these 3 mixes that I'm pretty happy with. I can't remember the recipes but Mix 2 is my go to for anything from clean to mean.

UPDATE - TV Mix 2 seems pretty popular so I've uploaded it in WAV format here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o6xnvx53x6z1n0d/AADLen3H5OU7ZtjgZbR8DQEza?dl=0

Attachments

Last edited:

jarabuandi

Veteran
I took some test shots of my Marshall TV cab using 3 mics (57, SM7 & 121) and a Dynamount (mic robot) and made these 3 mixes that I'm pretty happy with. I can't remember the recipes but Mix 2 is my go to for anything from clean to mean.
Thanks mate, I'll add these to your IR collection.

Hubi

Veteran
Cool - I haven´t found the perfect Greenback-IR yet. Will these IR´s also work with the Axe II?

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
Leon, awhile back, Cliff released "NON-Minimum Phase" and you issued a cab in both minimum and non-minimum.

Which do you prefer, and could you confirm whether these are minimum or non-minimum.

Thank you.

jarabuandi

Veteran

WOW, Leon...! Today i finally got to check them out! I thing I found my new IR's!!! I was going back and forth between 1 and 2, and yes I thing 2 is the ONE! Although i've found number 2 to go with another AMP just as good. I'll leave number 3 for some more experimenting. Thanks hips mate, very much appreciated!

Top Bottom