Marshall TV Greenback IR's - Free Cab Pack

Just wanted to bump this for anyone who isn’t aware of these fantastic ir’s. Was messing with some Marshall amps this afternoon and everything sounded fantastic with the TV mix 2. If you use anything remotely Marshall, please give them a go. Cheers Leon.

I found these in Feb and find them to be better for my tastes than a lot of the paid IRs.

As has been said many times, Leon is a valuable member of the guitar community. And a very good player.

MD5 says the files are identical. Probably just reuploaded maybe for youtube :)

For the nerds, you don't need to download a MD5 Tool, it's already in windows CMD:
Code:
CertUtil -hashfile <path to file> MD5

I've found for clean LT TV Mix 2 pairs well with Legacy 21 (Double Verb) panned in Stereo. Sounds great with the USA Clean.
Thank you very much for these cabs Leon! These are my go-tos :)

Last edited:
These are still my go to irs. Leon @2112 you killed it with these! Much appreciated.

Can anyone recommend a 2x12 actual cab setup to get close to this sound in a real cab? I’m thinking about buying a unloaded cab and then loading it up with some scumback speakers. Other recommendations?

I took some test shots of my Marshall TV cab using 3 mics (57, SM7 & 121) and a Dynamount (mic robot) and made these 3 mixes that I'm pretty happy with. I can't remember the recipes but Mix 2 is my go to for anything from clean to mean.

UPDATE - TV Mix 2 seems pretty popular so I've uploaded it in WAV format here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o6xnvx53x6z1n0d/AADLen3H5OU7ZtjgZbR8DQEza?dl=0

UPDATE March 2020 - I found the folder with all the IR's I shot of this cab. I've included it here. Try them out, make mixes, dial in some tones and make some music. I hope you're all staying safe!
Thanks so much Leon.

Back
Top Bottom